Hi-Lift® P.J. Harrah Signature Edition Jack
The Hi-Lift® P.J. Harrah Signature Edition Jack bears the signature of the founder of our company, and the inventor of the Automatic Combination Tool, the Handyman® Jack, and what is now widely known as the Hi-Lift® Jack.
The Hi-Lift® P.J. Harrah Signature Edition Jack combines the old with the new. The aesthetics and unique features harken back to the original Automatic Combination Tool and Handyman® Jack invented by P.J. Harrah in 1905.
Still, it’s a true Hi-Lift® Jack, offering the latest and greatest in features, capacity, durability, and versatility that people have come to depend upon.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7,000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 4,660lb (2,113kg) Rated Capacity
- Available in 48″ & 60″ Lengths (122, & 152cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Unique vintage-style base and top-clamp
- Tested and certified to meet applicable requirements of ASME B30.1-2015