Hi-Lift Off-Road Kit
Turn your Hi-Lift Jack into a winch!
The Hi-Lift® Off-Road Kit provides several items that make winching with a Hi-Lift® Jack simpler and more efficient. Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into a winch and make it even more versatile! This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
(Depending on each individual situation, some additional items may be needed for winching.)
Download Off-Road Kit Instructions (PDF) >
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 ea. Winch Jack Attachment Bracket
- 1 ea. Winch Tensioner Attachment Bracket
- 2 ea. 3/8” Grab Hook w/ Clevis Pin
- 1 ea. 3/8” G40 Chain (26-link)
- 1 ea. 3/8” G40 Chain (15-link)
- 1 ea. ½” Bolt and Nut
- 1 ea. Quick Release Pin (Replaces cotter pin that secures Hi-Lift Jack base plate)
- 1 ea. 5/8” D-Ring Shackle
- 1 ea. 2” Nylon Tree Strap (8’ length)
- 1 ea. 5/16” Bolt and Nut
- 2 ea. 3/8” Bolt and Nut
- 1 pr. Hi-Lift® Gloves
- 1 ea. Hi-Lift® Gear Bag
Items Not Included in Off-Road Kit:
3/8” Chain with Holding Hooks (Approx 25 ft.)
|Dimensions||10.5 × 10 × 3.9 in|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.