Hi-Lift® X-TREME Jack
The Hi-Lift® X-TREME is for the serious Hi-Lift® user, offering the "top of the line" all-cast version (48" or 60" sizes) with special features that include, charcoal metallic powder-coat finish, gold zinc-coated hardware and handle, and a special top winch-clamp-spreader attachment.
Charcoal Metallic Powder-Coat Finish provides a truly unique look that separates it from the standard Hi-Lift.
Gold Zinc-Coat Hardware ensures the greatest rust resistance from extreme use for all the hardware, the unique winch-clamp-spreader attachment, and the handle.
The X-Treme Top Clamp, a unique Winch-Clamp-Spreader Attachment, replaces the clamp-clevis of standard Hi-Lift®
- Winch, clamp, spread to full capacity of the jack.
- One position for all winching, clamping, and spreading positions.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- Available in 48", & 60" Heights. (122, & 152cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- A must-have for the serious Hi-Lift user!