Convert your standard model Hi-Lift® Jack into a more versatile, multi-use tool for extreme applications. The Winch Clamp Spreader Attachment replaces the standard top-clamp clevis that comes with all standard model Hi-Lift® Jacks – increasing your capabilities and ease of use. The Winch-Clamp-Spreader Attachment is rated for the full capacity of the Jack for winching, clamping, and spreading – greatly increasing your strength and durability. The Winch-Clamp-Spreader Attachment can also be used in place of the standard Hi-Lift® Jack footpiece for working in tight spaces.
- Winch, clamp, spread – full rated capacity of the Jack
- Cleats for easy/secure synthetic rope winching and quick slack adjustment
- 3/8” chain slot for easy/secure winching and quick slack adjustment
- 7/8” shackle hole for easy/secure, non-binding hard or soft shackle attachment
- One position for all winching, clamping, and spreading applications
- Cut-out wedge for “gripping” when spreading
- Attachable to any point on the Hi-Lift® steel standard bar